Ep#14 – What the hell is Twitter? A newbies guide to tweeting like a Pro
What the hell is Twitter and why should I use it for my business?
If only we had a dollar for every time we heard a business owner say that, we wouldn’t need to sell anything online! Lol Seriously, if you don’t understand Twitter, or you are using it and getting no results, the problem will be the way you are using it. Now I am not blaming you, because you have more than likely been given the wrong information. Actually this is one of my rants, but for a very good reason… There is so much garbage out there about how to use Twitter that it is a wonder anyone uses it properly at all. Today we are going to unveil for you the correct way to use Twitter for a small business owner. It isn’t going to take you hours per day or anything like that, in fact we are going to show you one simple strategy that requires no effort on your part at all once you set it up. Start using Twitter the way we show you today and you will quickly brand yourself as the go to expert for information in your local market. And once you are branded as the expert guess what is going to happen next? That’s right people are going to come to buy from you first! This is what you will discover by listening to the podcast…
- Why you should be using Twitter as part of your marketing plan, and how to get maximum benefit from the time you invest.
- Who to follow ( I doubt you have been taught this)
- What to Tweet about to build your presence as the expert in your market.
- What are hashtags and how to use them effectively so that you show up in the search results.
- Why lists are absolutely critical to saving you an enormous amount of time on Twitter.
- Tools to manage Twitter, so that it doesn’t manage you!
- How to use Twitter to get print media to promote your business
And a whole lot more that we both wish we knew before we started out on Twitter!